This holiday season, we wanted to share some of our favorite recipes to enjoy with friends and family. All of these are very simple and perfect for the holidays to share. Follow our recipes below:
- 1 cup of softened butter
- 1 can of Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk (15oz.)
- 2 boxes of confectioners sugar (1lb.)
- 2 cans of Angel Flake coconut flakes (14oz.)
- 1 lb. of finely chopped pecans
- ¼ lb. of paraffin wax
- 3 large bags of chocolate chips
Mix butter, condensed milk, confectioners sugar, coconut flakes, and chopped pecans and form into small balls. Stick a toothpick into each ball and place on cookie sheets with waxed paper. Place in freezer overnight. Melt the paraffin wax and chocolate chips in a double boiler over hot water. Dip candy by turning with toothpick. Put back on cookie sheet with waxed paper and let harden. Store in the refrigerator.
- 2 sticks of margarine
- 1 cup of sugar
- Saltine crackers
- 1 large bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
Melt the butter and mix with the sugar until dissolved. Line a cookie sheet with foil, and put one layer of saltine crackers down. Pour butter and sugar mixture over the crackers. Cook at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle the bag of chocolate chips. Wait 5 minutes then spread evenly. Cool and break apart.
- 1 deep dish pie crust
- 2 ½ cups of fresh tomatoes (peeled, chopped, and drained)
- 1 small onion chopped
- ¾ cups of Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- ¾ cups of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix together the tomatoes, onions, and ½ cup of the stuffing and place in the pie crust. Mix mayonnaise and cheese together and place on top of tomato mixture. Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup of stuffing on top and salt and pepper. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes until bubbly.